Job title: SEA Junior Consultant – German Speaker
Job description: Descrição do emprego:
Oferta de emprego:
SEA Junior Consultant – German Speaker » Webhelp Portugal
» Ref: 7190989
» Publicidade / Marketing
Detalhe da Oferta:
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 62,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a SEA Junior Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management, and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines. Your main mission will be the management of campaigns.
As a SEA Junior Consultant, you will:
- Manage day to day SEA campaigns (mainly Google Ads) for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
- Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
- Optimization of bidding strategy
- Elaborate operational recommendations
- Elaborate reporting and analysis
- Presentation of the results
- Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in German (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- You are data driven and love playing with figures, you have an analytical and strategic mindset
- You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- You’re a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel) – Mandatory
- Excel expert
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Nice to have
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Flexible hours after some tenure
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net