Job title: Scala Developer (5% Salary Booster) (m/f/d)
Job description: Worknector – your career growth meets reward here!
Worknector is a new tech-focused career platform in Germany that supports Software Developers, DevOps and Cloud Engineers, Data Engineers, and other tech talents from all levels – Juniors to Leads.
We are looking for a Scala Developer for our client in their Dortmund office. And, if you apply through the Worknector and sign a contract, we reward you with 5% of your first annual salary (The Salary Booster™ – our new and fresh hiring model).
It is easy and it works!
- Concepting and implementing Scala-based software solutions;
- Developing ideas, solutions, and requirements for the software and implement them together with the rest of the team;
- Working on the further development and modernization of existing software solutions;
- Analyzing and fix errors;
- Cooperating with users;
- Receiving feedback;
- Experience with Scala and Atlassian Jira (required)
- Experience with Cassandra, Spark Framework, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Agile Softwareentwicklung, CQL, CQRS, Reactive Manifesto, Event Sourcing, Akka Cluster, Akka Persistence (nice to have);
- German language skill is highly desirable (if your level is insufficient, you have to be willing to learn it in a specific timeframe);
- Work permit required;
- Flat hierarchy and team support;
- A full-time job with flexible working hours;
- Excellent work-life balance;
- A fully equipped workstation with a Mac or Linux computer (office/home office);
- Time and budget for personal development;
- Group lunches, breaks, and arrangements;
- Organized excursions;
- Support with a company pension and allowances for a place in a kindergarten;
Additionally, Worknector will provide you following:
- Selection tailored job options;
- Free help in polishing your CV;
- Support during the job application process and onboarding phase;
- Direct contact with the company;
- Servers that are based in Germany and in strict compliance with the GDPR.
Get in touch with me here by a simple „Apply now“ and I will provide you with more details about the company and salary range.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net