Job title: SAP Program Manager
Job description: Job Description
Job – Program Manager
Technology – SAP S4 Hana
Department – SAP Practice, Infosys
Compensation – On par with the best in the industry (including Bonus)
– – Only candidates with an employer-independent work permit for Finland or the EU can be considered – –
We invite you to be part of and be inspired by an open-minded way of working in our multinational corporation! If you want to accompany us on the way to the future of IT, you prefer innovation instead of boring repetitive project work and you want to experience growth instead of stagnation, please apply now!
We offer exciting challenges in one of the most dynamically growing SAP consulting companies in Europe. With us you will further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues. Our growth plans open up great career opportunities in a highly stimulating environment. With this growth you will get a chance to lead large global teams who work in the digital transformation journeys of our customers, mostly the DAX 30 or Fortune 1000 organizations.
Are you an SAP Program Manager with a solid experience in running transformation projects and rollouts? Would you like to further expand the scale and canvas of what you have done so far? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing and future S4 Hana transformation projects which would enable you to be part of a very exciting journey. We offer you not only a learning environment with modern “on-demand” learning methods in which you can deepen your knowledge, but you will get to apply those learnings in real-time. As program anchors, you will participate in an end to end journey from
- generating leads from your key customers,
- building roadmaps for S4 transformation for your customers,
- identifying opportunities for digitization leveraging AI, Blockchain, IoT and other levers,
- organizing assessments, due diligences, transformation workshops
- establishing business case for the transformation initiatives
- establishing methods, cooperation models, new ways of working (e.g. Agile)
- driving engagement directly with the business on the customer side
- realizing business blueprints, Proof of Concepts, transformation plans, change management and learning plans
- delivering S4 Hana minimum viable products, templates, complete products and pilots
- getting buy-ins and acceptance from the business on your delivered products
- defining rollout strategies and partnering your customers with a rapid deployment approach
- driving change in your programs by rapidly moving towards flexible, modular architectures and DevOps
- building strategic relationship with partners and product organizations like SAP, Microsoft etc. in delivering joint synergy and value to your customers
- becoming One-Infosys face to your customer by managing services belonging to multiple Infosys internal service lines
You will be supported in your endeavor by an A Team comprising of handpicked experts and leaders from the globally available Infosys talent pool. As a true leader of the team, you will be responsible for the career aspirations, performance management and training needs of the people who will work in your teams. Your team will expect you to be a hands on manager, completely approachable for them to understand their constraints and concerns and ready to act as a facilitator to remove the hurdles and impel them towards a higher level of performance.
As the one face to the customer, you will take along various service lines, giving guidance to the relevant delivery heads on the staffing needs, commercials, availabilities and the interests of the service lines even as you try to build synergies amongst them to craft efficient, lean and quality solutions for your customers.
Knowledge / Skills required
- Experience in managing large multiple projects, each project with multiple tracks
- At least 18 years of experience with large scale SAP projects and accompanying knowledge in implementation and rollout programs.
- Previous experience with managing multi-locational teams including offshore and near shore teams.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- 8-10 successful SAP full cycle implementations as project manager for on-site und offshore Teams.
- Experience in working with location business managers as well as in-depth knowledge of business processes, roadmap definitions, fit-gap analysis and change management.
- Experience in the areas of the discrete manufacturing industry and / or automotive and / or chemicals.
- Natural talent in the art of people management including team building and driving grounds-up innovation.
- Experience in the area of proposal management, pre-sales and driving a sales pitch.
- Good analytical and logical problem-solving skills combined with the talent to quickly grasp new tasks.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge / certification of S4 Hana and Scrum Master / Agile Coach can be additional benefits that you bring with you.
- PMP or comparable certification.
In addition to the job-related qualification of the candidates, we place great value on personality suitability and fitment:
- Pronounced ability not only to analyze but to connect the dots and think laterally
- A high degree of pro-activeness and leadership
- Passion for being customer focused and establishing long term relationships
- Intense drive for excellence and quality
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net