Job title: SAP Integration Consultant (EDI, PI/PO)
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Expected travel: Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Organizational position: Reporting to the IT B2B Services Lead (located in Hamburg).
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Purpose of the function:
- Have you always wanted to make a difference? Help us create the future of intralogistics with innovative solutions based on a modern IoT Data & Services Platform!
- In a nice, modern office environment and agile setting, our teams of experts work on products, services and platforms to make the management of intralogistics fleets for our international customers more reliable, safer and more efficient.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our research and development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are looking for
a Senior SAP Integration Consultant in a permanent, full-time position.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Support of the SAP Systems within the subject of EDI, focusing in vendor & customer integration
- IT onboarding activities
- Develop new procedures and support the roll out to our worldwide internal and external business partners
- Work as contact person for internal development and external service providers
- Coordinate the development and support of external interfaces
- Fulfil user tests and document the processes for internal and external use
- Support existing and new interfaces and technologies
- Manage and fulfil key user training including Training of key users and/or trainers and also preparation of training documentation
- At least 3+ years of professional SAP (PI/PO EDI) Integration Consulting experience
- Several years of experience within the SAP consulting environment, and some projects performed for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) B2B integration
- SAP PO/PI/XI experience
- Good knowledge in Idoc Document Management, Creation and Processing is mandatory
- Consulting Knowledge of SAP MM/SD is mandatory and some FI/CO knowledge would be also valuable, with focus on EDI messaging, formats, transport protocols…
Additional valuable skills:
- Some ABAP OO knowledge
- SAP ARIBA knowledge for supplier fulfilment would be nice to have
- Knowledge in SAP forms specific development tools valuable, specially Adobe Forms and also SAPScript and SmartForms
- Very good English in writing and oral communications
- Engagement and strong communication skills
- Self-organised and structured working ethics
- Customer orientated and team player
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘SAP Integration Consultant (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net