Job title: SAP Functional Lead MM and Quality
Company: Garrett Advancing Motion
Job description: Job Description:
Garrett – Advancing Motion is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion.
We anticipate and enable solutions that help the auto industry meet the challenges of advancing motion, whatever the powertrain. Our highly-engineered portfolio is rooted in more than 60-years of pioneering turbocharging systems for gasoline and diesel, but today we go further. Our world-class technical solutions are helping to drive a new era in hybrid electrification and fuel-cell powertrains.
These innovations permit our customers to set new benchmarks in vehicle performance while addressing evolving fuel efficiency and exhaust emissions regulations. We’re also ready for the connected and autonomous vehicle era, with cybersecurity and prognostic software systems that create a secure and safe operating environment.
Responsible for Overall IT process management of MM, PM and Quality. Should be able to build a strong relationship with the relevant Business partners, Business and development team.
Individual will work also with business users, quality assurance teams and application development teams to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered right and fast, for various MM, PM, QA modules in SAP.
As part of COE team, should own the solutioning of MM, PM and Quality modules functionally and technically.
- He/She should supports the process optimization and development of efficient MM solutioning in SAP and related expertise.
- Should have a strong business process knowledge assist with Process Improvement in the area and provide a good technical solution for the issue faced by business,
- Will have to work with global project teams to deliver effective methodologies from Business Case to Post mortem review / lesson Learnt of all the applications in your area.
- You will plan and organize project/ program activities, interface with internal and external partners to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Will have to manage change to deliver effective project management and tracking working closely with development team ( vendors )
- Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
- Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant and are continuously improved to drive better business results. Drive towards standard solution.
- Should be able to identify business problems and recommend right solutions.
- Should be able to get the solutions implemented working with vendors on time and with good quality.
- Requirements gathering skill is added advantage to the role.
- Should be able to manage the projects and also report the status to leadership.
- Track the progress by vendors and also valuate the vendor status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology;
- 10+ years as a functional expert
- MM, PM and Quality module / functional and technical knowledge.
- Automotive knowledge.
- Experience in Agile Project delivery
- Fluent in English
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Strong business Accumen – Strong process knowledge and application knowledge.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- International, fast-paced environment with respect for people
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional development & growth
About Us: This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team: The Garrett Information Technology (IT) team focuses on understanding the business, market challenges and new technologies to deliver competitive and innovative services that make our business more flexible both today and in the future
Location: Brno, Jihomoravský
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 05:50:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net