Job title: SAP Engineer (m/f/d)
Company: Samsung SDS
Job description: Samsung SDS Europe (SDSE) is the European subsidiary of Samsung SDS, a global software solutions and IT services company. Samsung SDSE provides software and solutions for enterprise mobility, security, analytics, and mobile sales and training. We enable our customers in
government, financial services, retail and other industries to drive business in a hyper-connected economy by helping them increase productivity, safeguard assets, and make smarter decisions.
Our German Branch is looking for SAP / ERP Engineers (m/f/d) for our dedicated customer support at Schwalbach/ Ts.
Samsung SDS Europe Ltd. German Branch is the German site of SDSE located in Schwalbach near Frankfurt am Main and provides internal IT services for all companies of the Samsung Family across Europe. Become part of our dynamic and intercultural IT-Team.
- Development and maintenance of our customer sales support system
- Contribution at business process analysis and system reflections trough: System interface development with Samsung Global ERP (*SAP EDI(Idoc) experience preferred)
- Responsibility for Sales/Logistics/Finance process system analysis & maintenance
- Coordination between IT organization and rest of key stakeholders on the business side
- Participation in and leading trainings and awareness sessions on ERP process automation
- Experienced IT professional with Bachelor’s degree or equal qualification
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience on IT development/maintenance
- Basic knowledge of robotics process automation, business process analysis and/or process modelling experience
- SharePoint, SAP/ ERP system experience preferred
- SAP module (SD/LE/FI) experience, interface development experience by tool & solution preferred
- Very good English skills (verbal and written), Good German and/or Korean language skills are a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, as well as process-oriented mindset
- Strong drive and high motivation to try new things
- Valid German residence and work permit is mandatory
- Possibility to work for one of the world’s most recognized brands
- A culture of cooperation and responsibility
- Plenty of opportunities to gather professional experience
- Individual coaching
- Attractive compensation
Be part of our dynamic and intercultural IT-Team.
“Join us at Samsung SDS and harness ground-breaking
new technologies, as you improve the way the world works and lives with your
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Hessen
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:27:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net