Job title: SAP ABAP Developer
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Expected travel: Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Organizational position: Reporting to the Accounting Services Team Leader or the Asset and
Financing Services Team Leader (both located in Hamburg)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Purpose of the function:
- Have you always wanted to make a difference? Help us create the future of intralogistics with innovative solutions based on a modern IoT Data & Services Platform!
- In a nice, modern office environment and agile setting, our teams of experts work on products, services and platforms to make the management of intralogistics fleets for our international customers more reliable, safer and more efficient.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are looking for a Senior SAP Developer in a permanent, full-time position.
You will be part of the team of 24 people (FI/CO and FSCM developers and consultants) and
together with your colleagues in Hamburg and Munich you will develop and customize our SAP
Systems for our Group companies worldwide.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Software development and customizing for Accounting in our SAP systems for our
Group companies worldwide.
- Implementation and improvement of solutions based on SAP standard using User-Exits,
BADI, Enhancements and ABAP.
- Error analysis and debugging within the scope of 3rd level support.
- Close cooperation with developers and consultants in our IT teams in our headquarters
- Change management and documentation according to applicable standards.
- Support in the migration from SAP ERP to S/4 HANA.
- Implementation, test and support for interfaces with ALE/EDI.
- Adaptation of existing Sap Script and Adobe Interactive Forms.
- At least 3+ years of professional hands-on experience in ABAP and ABAP OO
development in the areas of Financial Accounting (FI/CO and/or FSCM).
- Good knowledge as SAP developer in the area of ABAP and ABAP/OO.
- Good knowledge of business processes in Financial Accounting and Sales.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and database access operations.
- Languages: English and/or German business fluent mandatory.
Additional valuable skills:
- Knowledge of ALE/EDI, Sap Script and Adobe Interactive Forms
- Experience with S/4 HANA
- Experience in test methods as well as documentation
- Basic Knowledge of UI5 and Fiori, web services, Web Dynpro
- Very good English in writing and oral communications
- Communicative and solution-oriented team player
- Ability to travel if needed.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘SAP developer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net