Job title: Salesperson
Company: LiveRing Oy
Job description: Are you looking for flexible work alongside your studies or just a fun and exciting way to earn more money? Do you want to improve ever so important sales skills for the future? Excellent, keep reading!
About the position:
– Your goal is to get monthly donors to Save the Children-foundation‘
– F2F fundraising in changing locations, mainly in Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa area
– It’s also possible to travel inside Finland for different locations
– Part-time role focused on the weekends and evenings
– 3 or more shifts per week
The role in a nutshell:
– F2F Fundraising: actively looking for new monthly donors for Save the Children
– With us you work as a (light) entrepreneur – we can help you get started with light -entrepreneurship
– Indoor sales and outdoor sales in various locations: f.ex. on the streets or in supermarkets
– Sell in your own area or travel in Finland: our team is based in Uusimaa
– Compensation consists of commissions and bonuses
– Shifts are usually 6-8h
What do we offer?
– International team and possibility to work in English
– Experienced team leader who works with you and supports you – the team leader is more of a coach than a corporate boss
– Our team spirit is competitive but friendly: everyone is goal-oriented but will support you
– You will receive proper training. Your success is our success!
We hope you to be:
– Goal-oriented and competitive
– Brave in social situations
– Entrepreneurial spirit
– Willing to challenge yourself and learn about sales!
– Able to travel – Driver’s license and a car are big plus, since this role requires traveling
How to apply – choose any of them:
– On our website – you can fill a form on our website
– Send a video introduction of yourself via WhatsApp to +358503822662.
– Introduce yourself on the phone. You can reach us by calling +358503822662 from Monday to Friday 10-16. We will call you back if we are not able to answer!
Please tell us this information when you apply:
– What motivates and interests you in sales?
– If you have previous working experience in any field, tell a bit more about that.
– What would be your greatest asset as a salesperson in our team?
– Where are you located, and would you be willing to travel?
– How many shifts would you like to do per week? Do you prefer morning, day, evening, or all shifts?
– Do you have the working permit?
– Your contact information: phone number, email address, location
We are waiting for your application so join us today!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net