Job title: Salesforce Developer
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to help us drive our Salesforce integration and adoption to the next level… You will play a key role in enabling our internal team of 600+ people to use Salesforce as their daily driver while transforming open-access publishing and shaping the future of science. You will be joining a fast-growing company, you will have direct exposure to the business customer and full independence in enabling their use cases.
You work in a small team along with other talented engineers, product managers and business analysts. Your team is in charge of implementing solutions in a Salesforce platform and integrating different products with Salesforce, as well as developing other transversal applications relevant for the core business of Frontiers.
What you do as a Solution Engineer
- You deliver business value on a daily basis
- You design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud of the Force.com platform
- You assess new tools and apps, build prototypes and proof of concept, and offer recommendations to improve our SalesForce implementation.
- You work with the business customer to develop new solutions or enhance existing one using lightning components, process builder, flows, visualforce and Apex.
- You provide technical and functional expertise on SalesForce to the team.
- You initiate and participate in technical discussions where many tools, architectures and processes are on the table.
- You submit pull requests and discuss solutions with the team in order to share knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Salesforce developer
- Provable experience with Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Experience developing and maintaining custom apps on Force.com platform
- Experience with SOQL and SQL queries
- Experience working with Web Services and REST APIs
- Service Cloud experience appreciated
- You are not afraid to fail fast and learn from mistakes
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Certifications
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues by helping and training them on Salesforce products
What we offer
- 26 days‘ vacation per year and Christmas office closure
- Participation into the company’s annual bonus scheme
- Access to the latest equipment and international working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote working options available within the country of employment
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
The candidate must be an Polish citizen or have a valid Polish work permit.
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 22:34:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net