Job title: Salesforce Developer
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT-solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
The candidate will be a part of Team Hermes Force. The team is responsible for Salesforce development covering functionality that can support advisers in banks and banks’ contact centers in managing their customers and potential customers. The candidate will together with other team members perform front-end development of new features, some bug fixing and maintenance tasks, and tests of the developed solutions.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in both Apex and declarative development on the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce flows
- Agile development methodology skills
- Strong UX skills, with a proven track record, will be a plus
- Salesforce, SF Financial Cloud, Jira, Confluence knowledge
- Strong knowledge sharing capabilities
- Strictness in development and capability of taking on Functional Architect role in a shorter term.
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- Caring for proper documentation
- Good communications skills and capable of keeping the focus on the MVP and agreed-on solution.
- Ability to work well under pressure
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net