Job title: Salesforce Developer
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Development and support for enterprise applications on the Force.com platform (Salesforce).
- Participating in the research and evaluation of new technologies, prototyping
- Participating in the development of application architecture
- Implementing application functionality
- Solving technical problems in applications under development
- Reviewing code
- Managing technical documentation
- At least three years of programming experience in Java/C#/the Force.com platform
- The ability to write unit tests
- A deep understanding of programming: knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP), programming patterns, database management system (DBMS) theory, and architecture models
- A number of completed projects in Java/C#/Force.com
- A good level of English – i.e. intermediate and above
- Experience with corporate customer relationship management (CRM), especially Salesforce
- Knowledge of the Force.com platform
- Interest in new technologies
- Experience in Agile methodology
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net