Job title: Sales support representative Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Do you not only speak English, but are you also fluent in the German, Italian and/or Spanish language? If so, your commercial drive and affinity for languages are a welcome addition to the Customer Information Group at Dow! Here you will be providing exceptional service to customers so they will continue to choose Dow for their products and services. Would you like to know what else you be doing and, just as importantly, what you will be earning? Then keep on reading and don’t hesitate to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a sales support representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a sales support representative, you will be part of the Customer Information Group at Dow. This is the contact centre aimed at supplying information about Dow’s products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives and responds to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Providing technical information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information about Dow Chemical and subsidiaries
- Upholding the reputation of Dow by executing excellent customer service
- Documenting customer requests in an accurate manner
- Resolving and responding to customers to improve response rate
- Multi-tasking between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
About the company
The Dow Chemical Company (‚Dow‘) is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
- An EQF level 6 degree or Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least one year of experience in commerce, marketing, sales, or communication, for instance as a sales support representative, customer service employee or account manager
- Excellent command of the English language (at least on a C1 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Fluent German or Italian and/or Spanish (at least on a C1 level according to the CEFR)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-citizenship
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Expected salary: €2400 – 3200 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 03:56:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net