Job title: Sales Representative for Luxury Hotel Chain (French Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative will be:
– Responding to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities – Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
– Understanding the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions – Up-selling and cross-selling
– Building and enriching the database
– Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from accounts – Ensuring close communication with the team to share information
– Providing ad-hoc support
– Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of German and a good level of English
– Having previous sales experience
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full time (40h/week 5 days/week), Mon-Fri, 8 AM – 6 PM
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (6 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
-Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Your Future Company: Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
– Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This job opportunity does not suit you? Anyway, send us your CV, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!
Expected salary: €950 per month
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 22:56:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net