Job title: Sales Operations Analyst (Nordics + English Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Your Future Company:
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their office in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Sales Operations Analyst Nordics:
- Analyzing problems and errors produced by business applications
- Manipulating data and understanding the underlying process details
- Understanding, Testing and verifying processes and systems to understand the cause of data issues
- Coordinating various business improvement initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for product and process improvements
- Analyzing and Interpreting data, producing clear and compelling reports for different audiences
- Statistically analyze data and interpret findings
- Handling large and complex datasets in different formats
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a proficient level of English
- You have a native level in one of those languages : Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish
- You have minimum 3 years‘ experience in Sales industry
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Tourism
- You have a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about products.
- Familiarity with export out of EU Sales.
- You have a valid work permit to work in the EU.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- Salary : To be discussed during hiring process
- Very attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after 6 months
- Friday afternoons off
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Hi, I’m Fabien from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via .
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Expected salary: €25000 – 27000 per year
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 04:56:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net