Job title: SALES MANAGER ULTRASOUND ITALY
Company: General Electric
Job description: The Sales Manager drives a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for optimizes the use of resources.
The Sales Manager has direct management of Key Account Managers and Account Managers and operates in direct sales areas and on key Italian accounts. Works closely to the Business Development Manager, Segments and Service Sales organizations, to maximize business results and customer satisfaction
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include (but are not limited to):
Drive a Culture of Commercial Excellence
- Develop and execute a Go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the Business Development Manager and the Segments teams, setting appropriate Operating Plan targets based on the Market potential, ensuring compliance and execution of the regional sales process
- Is responsible for funnel/demand generation, driving optimal operating mechanisms at Country level to monitor and track progress of opportunities.
- Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules of engagement within his/her team
- Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecasting performance against Operating Plan.
- Is responsible to coordinate and drive actions across the horizontal team, to implement the business strategy and deliver value for our customer
- Is responsible to drive regular “infield coaching” sessions with each one of her/his account managers, to assure alignment between business priorities, identifying gaps and setting proper corrective actions
- Know, interact and develop the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; manage professional relations with key customers.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships
- Is accountable to set and achieve the quarterly and yearly Product Operating Plan targets Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash.
- Drive and supervise the execution of accurate data inputs and usage of “Salesforce.com”, leveraging on it to define and review the business plan and to ensure the visibility of the market
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting for Order and Sales
- Is responsible for funnel/demand generation, driving optimal operating mechanisms at Zone level to monitor and track progress of opportunities.
- Is responsible to coordinate and drive actions across the horizontal team to implement the business strategy and deliver value for our customer
GPO Strategy and Execution
- Work closely to the Business Development Manager and the Segment’s team, to develop and execute a strategy for Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), understanding regional market drivers, designing a value based offering and aligning it to key business outcomes.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in care areas and key stakeholders at COX level in Academic institutions, regional governments & administrative bodies, in order to deep understand customer challenges and needs.
- Nurture relationships with professional society stakeholders within her/his geographical area.
- Responsible to drive the IB Retention program, setting clear targets for her/his team and regular follow up meetings with the horizontal teams to define actions and monitor results
- In coordination with the service sales team, drive and further expand the Franchise collaboration (O&U) to maximize business opportunities on our installed base
- Together with the BDM and the Segments is responsible to implement at local level specific product replacement campaigns and monitor outcomes through accurate tracking in SFDC
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the annual appraisal system.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare Environmental Health and Safety Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Education to Master Degree level. Experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers. Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development. Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills. Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills. Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills. High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships. Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble. Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude. Fluency in English language. EU work permit
Master’s degree preferred Ultrasound experience. Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization. Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net