Job title: Sales Manager (Special Mechanical Engineering)
Company: POSITECH GmbH
Job description: POSITECH GmbH is a small special machine manufacturer with Swiss roots (founded in Hallwil/Aargau in 1980) that is active in the field of filtration and inspection technology. In 2020 the location was relocated from Zwönitz (Ore Mountains) to Bautzen (Upper Lusatia).
For this new location we are looking for an ambitious employee (m/f/d) for a long-term permanent position.
Responsibility for all sales activities of the business unit „Liquid filtration & separation technology“, in particular: * Control of all sales activities, both for 100+ existing customers and potential new customers. Products are belt filters, belt presses, oil skimmers, coalescence absorbers, centrifuges, but also customer-specific solutions.
- Supervision of the Administrative Assistant in all activities of order processing, i.e. preparation of quotations, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, reminders, credit notes, etc.
- Creation of technical and quality documentation in coordination with the Engineering and Automation Managers.
- Supply chain management including the procurement of order-specific key components, e.g. pumps, motors, filter belts, filter fleeces and control cabinets.
- Regular visits to customers and sales partners in Germany, Switzerland and other European countries.
- Organization of trade fair participations and road shows.
- Regular reports to the Managing Director.
Requirements * Convincing, authentic, tech-savvy sales person.
- In-depth technical understanding of special mechanical engineering. Experience in liquid filtration technology is an advantage, but not a must.
- University degree as Industrial Engineer or equivalent work experience.
- First professional experience in an industrial company, possibly also ambitious graduates.
- Ready-to-use German and English spoken and written (absolutely necessary – communication with customers and sales partners is mainly in English!)
- Enjoyment of extremely varied work in a global environment (high export quota).
- Entrepreneurial thinking, international background, team player.
- Willingness to work in a small company (~9 employees).
Full-time (40 h/week). Monday to Friday, flextime and partially home office possible.
Fixed salary, company car and year-end bonus.
Applications by email should be sent to Mr. Udo Möller, Managing Director.
Please first send a CV (résumé) and cover letter stating your experience in the tasks mentioned. Certificates will be requested if you are suitable – applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
If you are a foreigner from a non-Schengen country, please also send your residence permit. This job offer is not suitable if you only want to receive an EU bluecard with it.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net