Job title: Sales Development Representative (French+Flemish)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: The Company.
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their headquarters in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your objective is to develop and qualify new opportunities within large enterprises by:
- Prospecting and identifying key executives at target businesses, laying the groundwork for solid, long-term partnerships.
- Developing a pipeline for business products in collaboration with account executives
- Actively engaging with potential prospects in a positive and enthusiastic manner, regardless of the size of the offer or the probability of the close.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting sales activities and performance using Salesforce. All Sale operations will be based on KPI’s.
- You are fluent in Dutch/Flemish and French (written and spoken); fluency in other languages are considered a plus.
- You have experience in lead generation, sales and/or marketing.
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- You have a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about products.
- You have a proven record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have experience in using Salesforce.com.
- You have a valid work permit to work in the EU.
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a performance-based bonus.
- Flexible working hours, but Friday afternoons are always off.
- Possibility of working remote.
- Plenty of Opportunities to grow within the company and advance your payroll.
- Unlimited office goodies such as coffee & beverages
- Language Classes (Spanish & English)
- Multicultural work environment with over 20 different nationalities!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net