Job title: Sales Agent (Hebrew)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Spain +++
Are you a sales enthusiast with the right mindset to work in a fast-paced and high performing company?
Located in Barcelona, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration. If you want to make a great experience abroad or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
In the Sales team, your mission is to increase the portfolio of clients you will be working for. Your responsibilities will be:
– Respond to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities
– Call and qualify new potential clients and leads
– Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
– Up-selling and cross-selling
– Building and enriching their database
– Create business opportunities and increase revenue from accounts
– Ensure close communication with the team to share information
The company is recruiting on soft skills but also on your sales mindset. They will train you on every aspect of the job, nevertheless is a plus to have some experience. So if you are sales oriented, have excellent communication skills, you are pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
What you still need to have:
– You speak native Hebrew and a good level of English
– You have a previous experience in sales
– You have excellent communication (both spoken and written) and listening skills
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
– Competitive salary package: from 21.000k gross yearly
– Relocation Package including flight tickets and accommodation
– Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
– Long-term contract
– 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
– The opportunity to be part of a market-leading company in the digital industry
– A stable position within an open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– Start date: ASAP
The Barcelona experience encompasses many things. Barcelona offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a big city, yet with half the fuss of other European metropole. Are you into neighborhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Barcelona has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles. Check more about Barcelona on our Blog.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Job date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:02:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net