Job title: Sales Advisor (Catalan Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Your Future Company:
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their headquarters in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Advisor will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities
- Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
- Understanding the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching the database
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from accounts
- Ensuring close communication with the team to share information
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in Catalan, Spanish an a proficient level of English.
- You have experience in lead generation, sales and/or marketing.
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- You have a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about products.
- You have a proven record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have experience in using Salesforce.com.
- You have a valid work permit to work in the EU.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- 22k gross annual salary
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net