Job title: Safety Surveillance Scientist – fixed term
Company: Exact Solutions
Job description: Come and join a brand new project of our multinational partner and take your part in supporting one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies developing a new medicine!
Please note that this is a one year long project and we can only go on with applicants who has valid work permit to work in Hungary. Location:
Budapest Your responsibilities:
- To support physician in maintaining up to date knowledge of the client products assigned with focus on the followings: pharmacology, indications, safety and efficacy aspects, occasionally clinical studies and epidemiological analyses.
- Reviewing client safety surveillance plan and changes
- Reviewing aggregate case reports from client designated safety database & other sources as applicable
- Conducting initial evaluation of safety signals from routine review of cumulative safety data and document outcome according to client specified criteria
- Notifying the client surveillance team if any safety signal has been detected that may require urgent evaluation and action
- Preparing, summarizing, evaluating and documenting routine pre-SIRC (Safety Information Review Committee) safety outputs
- Participate in routine and ad-hoc team and project related meetings
- Life sciences Graduate and Post-graduate
- 1+ year experience in Pharmacovigilance, especially at Pharmaceutical Company or Contract Research Organization (CRO) including safety surveillance or signal detection activities
- Fluency in English!
- Knowledge of drug safety & clinical development and ICH/GCP principles
- Analytical mindset
What this project can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work from home with flexible hours in full-time or part-time
- Opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Pharma company partners
- Excellent compensation package
- Multicultural team and environment
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net