Job title: RPA Developer
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT-solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation. You will become a part of the Robotics team in Poland which consists of 4 developers and a tech lead, plus a PO and SM in Denmark. The team cooperates with other teams located in Denmark. The main responsibility of the team is to maintain existing and develop new robotic solutions, as well as support the Robotics platform.
The primary tasks of the RPA team member(s) in Warsaw would be extending/improving existing robots and be a part of developing new robots. In addition, the RPA team member would help to maintain the platform’s technical setup (upgrades and so on).
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with RPA development and leading automation tools, preferably UiPath, hence also BluePrism, AutomationAnywhere, etc.
- Knowledge and practical experience with VBA, C#, VB.Net
- A high sense of quality
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net