Job title: Room Attendant (zero hour)
Company: Radisson Blu
Job description: Is Blu for You?
At the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam City Center we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests. As our Hygiene Heroes, you must genuinely care to create a home from home for our guests and as heart and soul of the house, you stand out to make the hotel shine, maintaining our Wow Factor.
These heroes are the heart of our operation and they need you! As of 1 July2021, we are looking for a Housekeeping employee who is powered by passion to deliver perfection to the highest standard by making sure that both front and back of house are neat, clean and groomed to perfection. Will you join and reinforce our diverse and hard-working team?
Please be aware that this is a zero hour contract position Key Responsibilities:
- Make no mistake: this physically demanding role is not for everyone!
- We are looking for someone who has got what it takes, who is a real go-getter and for whom clean is never clean enough.
- Working your magic in ensuring each and every corner of the hotel is well-looked after and welcoming at all times.
- You make multi-tasking look easy and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Your unique individuality enriches our diverse team
Our future colleague:
- Has a solid 1 year working experience within Housekeeping
- Has a 100% integrity record
- Has a keen eye for quality and detail
- Is physically fit, highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoys working independently as well as in a team
- Understands that working in a hotel also means working evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Speak and understand either English or Dutch
- Has a European passport or other valid residence and work permit
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting discounts in hotels part of the Radisson Hotel Group;
- 50% discount on F&D in the “sister hotels” in Amsterdam;
- Travel allowance depending on the distance you live from the hotel;
- Development and career opportunities;
Our culture can be described as open, personal and we aim to have fun in all that we do. In addition, we offer excellent training programs for all levels within the organization and live by our „Yes, I Can!“ service philosophy, not only towards our guests but also our team members.
Where will you be working?
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam City Center offers 252 luxurious guest rooms, Restaurant De Palmboom and the Pastorie Bar. Other facilities include a fitness area and various meeting rooms for gatherings and conferences for up to 200 guests.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
If you are interested and if your experience matches the requirements, then we are looking for you! Please send us your CV and application letter via the application button. You can be creative, video applications are more than welcome! In case you have further questions or queries, you can contact Jonne den Ouden (Assistant Human Resources Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Applicants from outside the European Union need to have a valid work and residence permit. Without these documents we cannot consider your application.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 22:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net