Job title: Room Attendant (m/f)
Company: Radisson Blu
Job description: Witamy! Welcome! Welkom! Bienvenidos!
Are you looking for a next step in your career within an international environment? We are more than happy to welcome you!
We are looking for a new colleague within our Housekeeping department and this can be you!
As our new colleague your first contract will consist of 20 working hours minimum and 38 hours maximum per week.
- Cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to empower the feeling of a ‘home far away from home’ for the guests.
- With a generous smile and kindness towards the guests you help and manage their requests carefully
Who are you:
- You are a hard worker and not afraid to perform several cleaning tasks according to the highest customer care standards.
- You understand that working in a hotel also means working evenings, weekends and public holidays
- With your flexible mindset, you are always willing to help other team members and departments during the busiest times.
For us, it is not a problem if you have never worked within the luxurious hotel segment but a few years of suitable experience is requested.
Above all, it is important that you have a legal work permit to work in the Netherlands.
Furthermore, we like to offer you:
- 50% discount on F&D in the “sister hotels” in Amsterdam;
- Travel allowance depending on the distance you live from the hotel;
- Career opportunities;
We add value to our service philosophy “Yes I Can!” not only towards our guests, but also to our employees.
Are you the person that we are looking for?
Do you have a positive approach, a passion for producing high quality customer care, attention to detail and are you able to speak in English? If you can say ‘Say I can’! Click the apply button and we are looking forward to meet you!
Click on the apply button and make make sure to upload your CV & motivational letter.
For any questions do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 05:10:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net