Job title: Rivalta HR Manager
Company: General Electric
- A first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes.
- Manages Union Relations at the site in full alignment with the central Industrial relations team and the site strategy
- Provide support for the development of annual reviews, job design, staffing, compensation and organizational change effectiveness
- Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, training, staffing and organization
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Contribute in implementing HR practices at the site in partnership with the broader Global Supply Chain and site strategies.
- Utilizes knowledge of production sites dynamics and metrics to lead decision making
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Law is a plus)
- Prior experience in a Manufacturing Shop environment, including union relations experience
- Ability to work independently and contribute as a team member to execute on priorities
- Courage to communicate transparently and with candor with stakeholders at different level in the organization
- Comfortable with dealing with uncertainty and delivering in complex scenarios
- Confident with digital tools and Microsoft office
- Fluent English and Italian
- EU work permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net