Job title: Rewards representative Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Between your Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of the German language and your working experience in the field of rewards and compensation, you are the perfect person for the position of rewards representative at Dow! You will be answering questions and queries from employees and providing answers and feedback to ensure a satisfying solution. You will earn up to €4,000.- gross per month and will accrue pension via Manpower after only 26 weeks of work. Would you like to learn more about this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking rewards representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
In your role as a rewards representative, you are the first point of contact for employees of Dow when it comes to rewards, compensation and benefits inquiries. These inquiries come to you through chat, phone or eRequest, and you will be responsible for identifying and delivering suitable answers and solutions. You support and perform transactional activities that allow HR business processes to succeed.
Your working day consists of the following tasks:
- Delegating and escalating queries while remaining responsible through completion
- Tracking progress of queries and providing feedback to requestors regarding the status of their queries
- Engaging in improving knowledge base and case management content
- Supporting oversight of service operations through responses to service demands
- Engaging in and driving overall continuous improvement processes
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €3,000.- and €4,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
About the company
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this full-time position are during regular office hours.
You take this with you
- An Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree, or higher
- At least two years of working experience as a rewards representative, financial employee or similar
- An excellent command of the German and English language (both at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net