Job title: Revenue Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About The Position
Description & Requirements
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Revenue Management Lead France to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Revenue Management Lead lies within the France Business Unit. You’ll be working in a high performing team- alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Chief Financial Officer France. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of KH Financial controls and guidance will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within France.
In brief- you will be responsible for
- Setting Promotional guidelines
- Defining base Price positioning through profit maximization analysis
- Forecasting revenue performance
- Monitoring competitor performance on Pricing and Promotion
- Defining commercial conditions of KHC innovation products
- Supporting Sales and Finance Planning team controlling Trade spend
- Guiding Category teams on Price and promo Strategic mid-long term plan
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- BS in Finance- Accounting or Business Administration required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in Finance/Accounting experience with proven track record of delivering results in sales- finance- CIS analytics or shopper insights
- Experience in FMCG is Mandatory
- Strong business acumen- interpersonal- communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Knowledge of ZBB desired
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results- but always do what’s best for the company
- Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized- structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure- on the opposite- a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice- but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player- which means you’re sometimes a leader- sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
- Both French and English fluency is fundamental
What We Offer You
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea- please let us know and we can set it in action
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net