Job title: Restaurant Supervisor
Company: Soho House
Job description: Restaurant Supervisor (Club Floor Manager) – Soho House Amsterdam
Located in the Bungehuis on Spuistraat, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is Cowshed Spa and our Italian restaurant, Cecconi’s Amsterdam.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members‘ clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia with new openings planned globally.
At Soho House connection, creativity and conversation are at the heart of everything we do, which we believe that our venues are only as good as the people who work in them.
Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
We are currently looking for a Supervisor to oversee the smooth running of the Club and Rooftop floor operation whilst delivering exemplary service. You’ll be consistent, reliable and excited to be part of leading a first-class team and growing the business.
As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
- Run the day to day operation of the Club and the Rooftop according to company standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company service and product standards.
- Lead, nurture and develop the Club team to ensure staff retention.
- Support the Club Manager with achieving your administrative responsibilities.
- Create genuine connections with the members to deliver the home away from home experience.
- Support the Club Manager in managing all aspects of revenue, revenue opportunity and costs to ensure profitability and achieving business targets.
- Ensure compliance with HACCP and other legislative regulations.
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous floor manager experience in a professional, high quality, service orientated operation
- Have time management, organisation and admin skills.
- Have the ability to lead and develop a large team in a busy operation.
- Must have a passion for food and beverage and guest satisfaction.
- Fluent in English communication skills essential. Fluent in Dutch communication skills is a bonus.
Only people who are eligible to work in The Netherlands or have a valid Dutch work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Annual Every House Membership
- Career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Meals on shift
- Travel allowance
- In House Experience
- Subsidised gym memberships and health insurance
- Partnerships with different suppliers in the city of Amsterdam
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. Which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings.
- Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net