Job title: Restaurant Management Trainee/Shiftmanager (m/w/d)
Job description: About us
Beets & Roots is an innovative fast-casual concept, founded in 2016 by Michelin-starred chef Andreas Tuffentsammer and former Quandoo manager Max Kochen. We offer healthy, freshly made bowls, salads, wraps and soups of the highest quality.
- As the Restaurant Manager Trainee/Shiftmanager you will Support the Manager in the daily operations at the shop.
- Supervising, training and motivating your team.
- Work behind the food bar taking customer orders, preparing food & catering orders, and making sure our customers have a wonderful experience
- Prepare the store for business and to make sure all closing tasks are done before the end of the day.
- We want you to embody the values of the company and represent the store in a positive light.
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy what you’re doing-be a good role model for you team!
- Keep in mind, Beets&Roots is rapidly expanding which mean the skills you learn as Restaurant Manager Trainee can lead you to a Manager position in one of our new stores.
- Excellent team and Leadership skills
- Great people & customer service skills
- You have strong organisational skills
- Must have experience in hospitality: ideal in a leadership roll
- Valid work permit in Germany
- Opportunities to further advance your career at beet&roots
- Delicious free food & bonus options
- A diverse, friendly work atmosphere
To become part of the beets&roots team send us your application via email
Applicants should be availbale for a trial shift in Stuttgart
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:42:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net