Job title: Research Grant Manager (m/f/d)
Company: emotion3D GmbH
Job description: Do you want to join an exciting venture that is shaping the FUTURE of MOBILITY? You love INNOVATIONS and RESEARCH in cutting-edge technologies? Support our team by taking on an important role as grant manager within our company.
Use your expertise and experience in grant proposal writing & management of national & international innovation projects. Take a leading role in grant management within emotion3D and become part of a highly motivated team at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence.
Research Grant Manager (m/f/d)
20 – 38.5 hours per week
- Identify available national and international grant opportunities
- Coordinate and write grant applications
- Oversee if grants are implemented according to operational and financial needs of the organization
- Keep relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Monitoring and controlling of results and deliverables across multiple projects
- Prior experience of writing and managing national (e.g. FFG, aws, WAW) and European (e.g. FP7, H2020) grants
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing & supervising grant projects
- Good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Multi-tasking capabilities with strong ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
- Goal-driven and analytical, structured, and independent approach to work
- Technical degree in Computer Science or similar, PhD is a plus.
- EU-citizenship or work permit for Austria
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas within a highly qualified team
- High responsibility and steep learning curves
- Flexible working hours
- A modern office environment in a central position of Vienna
- A market compliant salary – minimum EUR 43.500 p.a. – in according to your qualification and experience
You are interested? Please send us your application! We are looking forward to meeting you!
+43 699 8192 4912.
A-1040 Wien, Austria
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net