Job title: Redhat Expert (PaaS)
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join the international team highly skilled specialists who are responsible for the PaaS in the company?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT-solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
The department is a part of Platform & Architecture. The overall purpose is to provide tools, platform, infrastructure architecture, and other features to enhance the development process and support 80+ agile teams to be efficient and enable them to be DevOps and in the cloud in a secure way. The responsibility for the whole lifecycle management of the products is placed in the department – from architecting, implementing, support, and removal. The department is a key player in the company and is a big part of driving new technologies and tech vision into it. The team owns the OpenShift platform, where decentral solutions can be hosted. The team develops, maintains, and architect all solutions around the platform, from provisioning, security on platform, surveillance, deployment, etc.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Thoroughly understanding and work experience with Enterprise solution with a high volume of transactions and complex system setup
- Good knowledge of security in designing the solutions
- Good Knowledge of designing High availability solutions.
- Experience in install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems.
- Experience in executing Production deployments during non-business hours in a high availability environment
- Experience in defining system backups and recovery plans.
- Experience in maintaining data files and monitoring system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Understanding of system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solution
- Knowledge of Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues, read log files
- Experience in ensuring a safe and secure infrastructure
- Experience in creating and maintaining infrastructure/configuration documentation
- Thorough experience with admin task on RedHat Linux
- Thorough experience with PaaS concept/ building and maintaining platform/ monitoring
- Uses and live by IAC – Infrastructure as Code
- Good understanding of automation
Personal requirement: * Have an agile mindset or wish to become agile
- Be a team player
- An aspiration to work with new technologies and implement in a way that creates maximum business value
- Personal high standards for the quality
- Be able to take initiatives and make contact, to ensure the deliverance
- Be able to work independently even in a team setting
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Container technologies ala Kubernetes, Docker, cubesnet AKS (Azure)
- Know and practice the concept ‘ infrastructure as code IAC’
- Through PaaS / Kubernetes experience
- MS-Windows server, Linux and RHEL
- LDAP, Active Directory, for user authentication
- Can use Bitbucket and Jenkins
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreigner candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net