Job title: Recruiting and HR Manager (f/m/x)
Company: nyris GmbH
Job description: Your mission
What are you striving for?The human eye is nothing short of amazing. Vision is among the most complex of human faculties. It makes sense of shape, colour, dimension and context, transcending language and cultural bias. At nyris we strive to emulate this awesome capability in the digital world, animating the search experience and making it more natural and vibrant. Something so complex requires broad expertise. But it also requires ingenuity, creativity and a passion for giving search the power of sight.
Your contribution as a Recruiting & HR Manager (f/m/x) is absolutely fundamental to the work and success of nyris. You will empower our team to bring their best self to work every day, take the employee experience to the next level and master the balance act between our different stakeholders’ needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Are you a people person?You will peer with ingenious engineers and scientists of all levels and fields, buzzing sales and marketing specialists, creative minds and visionary high-flyers as well as dedicated operators (and yes, sometimes you’ll find all of the above in just one person). You’ll also support the business management and collaborate with external service providers.
Your most important field of responsibility will be to manage the whole employee life cycle at nyris. This includes:
- Leading the people administration and ensuring legal compliance throughout all HR related processes,
- Being in charge of all steps in our different hiring processes as well as elaborating of job descriptions for current and future positions,
- Continuously defining and improving HR processes, implementing new tools and driving company-wide projects,
- Maintenance of employee data in all HRIS currently used (Personio, Leapsome, Equalture),
- Supporting the preparation and reconciliation of the monthly payroll and managing the external providers,
- Organisation of workshops and team events, and supporting our team members in all questions regarding their education budget.
You will also be first contact in matters regarding visa processes, work permit, relocation of international employees, parental leave, vacation planning, and many more of that kind.
You will mostly work as an individual contributor, but don’t worry, we have your back: You’ll work closely with our operations and finance departments and, especially when it comes to employer branding, cooperate with our design and marketing experts, and tackle recruiting tasks with support of the respective departments.
- A University degree in the field of HR or Management, (Business) Psychology or Education, Sociology or similar,
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a comparable job, preferably in a start up,
- A solid understanding of German labour law and typical HR metrics,
- A get things done attitude and positive mindset with resilient characteristics, and
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
Due to the specifics of this job, you also need to be fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
Your development is important to us.
You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an outstanding team, and play a decisive role in fuelling a massive change in the world of visual search.
Furthermore we offer you:
- A full-time employment and well-equipped workplace in Düsseldorf or Berlin on the newly built
, * The opportunity to work from home and adapt your working hours flexibly to your needs,
- Regular all hands meetings as well as individual feedback talks,
- An education budget of 200 € per month at your free disposal,
- Benefits such as daily free lunches and birthday and Christmas bonuses,
- A competitive salary and employee stocks,
- 30 days of vacation and special leave if needed.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway! We understand that experience isn’t a set of bullet points – and the best stories start with the unexpected.
Our hiring process for this role consists of a questionnaire, three video interviews and a case study.
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:48:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net