Job title: Receivable Specialist Spanish, Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Job description: introduction
The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The Receivable Specialist is expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity.
what we offer
Monthly salary between € 2.400 – € 3.000
Travel and tunnel costs reimbursed
A fulltime position for 40 hours per week
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
who you are
- You are already in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics.
- You are fluent in English & Spanish, excellent in both speaking and writing business language.
- You have experience working with teams in a complex business environment across the Collections Dispute Management processes.
- You have accounting experience in SAP & MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL, and WORD.
what will you do
- You call customers to determine their reasons for non or short payments also Identifying aged items or expiring payment agreements to better understand customer payment behavior.
- You investigate and resolve customer dispute cases, including resolving issues and/or obtain additional information.
- You play a part in influencing the customers payment behaviors to help ensure payments are made to Dow in a timely manner.
- You support customer account reconciliations such as offsets, manual cash applications, and account reinstatements to provide accurate financial statements to customers and Dow.
- You issue all customer sales adjustments according to business standards or agreements and validate that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
where will you work
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Are you interested? Apply now by sending your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 0115689850.
Expected salary: €2400 – 3000 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:40:59 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net