Job title: Receivable specialist German-speaking Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Do you know your way around a professional invoice and do you not only speak fluent English, but German as well? If so, working at Dow might be the perfect way for you to gain working experience at an international company! As a receivable specialist you will deal with all sorts of invoice-related matters. We require a Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree (or higher) and an availability of 40 hours per week, and we offer you a gross salary up to €3,000.- per month. If you’re interested in this vacancy, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking receivable specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
When it comes to invoices, you will be Dow’s main point of contact! During your working as a receivable specialist you can expect to issue sales adjustments for customers. Of course you will work according to business agreements and standards, and you take great care to finish your work within a timely manner. You will also take care of the following tasks:
- Collecting near-due invoices
- Investigating customer payment behaviours
- Identifying expiring payment agreements or other aged items
- Reviewing root cause analyses in cooperation with the team lead and work progress coach
What’s in it for you?
- Gross monthly salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a long period of time
- Free access to Manpower’s e-learning platform Studytube
About the company
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of their support of local environmental projects and public events.
In this full-time position, you will work Monday through Friday during office hours.
You take this with you
- A EQF level 6 or Bachelor’s degree (or higher), preferably in Finance
- An excellent command of English and German (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), because of with English and German-speaking shareholders
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Goes is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net