Job title: RCDevs Security – Infrastructure, Network & Security Engineer – Luxembourg
Job description: RCDevs is an award winning software company with a growing reputation in the area of Enterprise security, Multi-Factor Authentication and Electronic Signatures.
RCDevs is an award winning software company with a growing reputation in the area of Enterprise security, Multi-Factor Authentication and Electronic Signatures.
To help us grow further we are looking for a full-time Infrastructure, Network & Security Engineer.
We are a team of tech guys, working with a bunch of hi-tech technologies every day. We don’t expect you to know all of them but you must be curious and passionate to learn new things quick (just as we do). Our R&D team has many heterogeneous knowledge and very strong skills. Our philosophy is to share and work together in the best conditions, in order to make the sum of the people greater than its spare parts, and to successfully face our crazy challenges.
Your job will mainly consist in providing consultancy to our customers base, which typically means project management, integration of our products or of other infrastructure products with the customers network infrastructure and application team.
It will be mainly on-site with our local customers and you will have to interact with all our worldwide customers remotely, via email and conference calls. All of this mostly in English language.
You will be part of and supported by the RCDevs professional services unit which also provides expert advices, remote trainings, system investigations, scripting and participates in larger integration projects for companies deploying our solutions.
You will have to write documentation in English, for example installation reports, architectural descriptions, technical propositions.
You must be team-driven and have project management and delivery skills.
We expect people to have the following knowledge:
- Very good knowledge in networking, Internet and IT infrastructure.
- Expert level with Linux system.
- Good knowledge of implementing security in a working IT infrastructure.
- God knowledge of Windows Infrastructure products especially Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of LDAP, including API (OpenLDAP, Active Directory).
- Good knowledge in network communication protocols (HTTP, TLS, Web services).
- Some knowledge of IT security technologies, VPNs, PKI (at least knowing the theory is mandatory).
- Some knowledge of federation services (ADFS, SAML, OpenID, OATH…).
- Some knowledge in authentication technologies (RADIUS, EAP, LDAP, Kerberos…).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory.
The work location is full-time in Belval in Luxembourg (near the French border) or at our client’s premises in the area. You must be entitled to work in Luxembourg by either being an EU national or by having a valid residence and work permit.
Why Work for RCDevs
By joining us in our Luxembourg team at Belval, you have the unique opportunity to participate to the development of a growing company gaining in reputation and recognition every day. If you are motivated to work in a very dynamic environment, we would like to offer you new challenges full of innovations, hi-tech R&D and business development. Just contact us!
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 05:00:40 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net