Job title: Quantitative ESG Analyst
Company: Scope Group
Job description: The ESG team is looking for a Quantitative ESG Analyst with strong statistical and technical skills to join the team and work on the development of new rating models and on the support and maintenance of our current model universe. As an ESG analyst you will by building models and producing internal and external documents related to credit analysis. We are looking for candidate based in Frankfurt but also open to other locations such as Paris, Milan, or Berlin.
- Develop quantitative tools for the analytical units of the Scope Group.
- Support analysts building models under various advanced programming language
- Contribute to research on ESG
- Advance our data mining and statistical analysis techniques.
- Maintain and optimize the analytical code base
Your professional and personal profile
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years of quantitative experience
- Ideally previous experience with ESG analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as Python or C++. Knowledge of statistical software packages like R would be a plus.
- Experience in handling databases and usage of SQL.
- Strong affinity towards technical challenges.
- Highly reliable and with attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team and independently as a self-starter without close supervision. Self-drive and versatility are very important.
- Highly critical, curious and able to think outside the box.
- Fluent proficiency in English is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
If this sounds like a journey for you, and you are comfortable working in a target driven environment, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference „20210185“. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- At least 3 letters of reference
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
- Valid work permit (if applicable)
Scope Ratings GmbH, a part of the Scope Group, is the leading European credit rating agency, with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The company specializes in the analysis and ratings of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Scope Ratings GmbH offers a credit risk analysis that is opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic – an approach which adds to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings GmbH is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 00:15:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net