Job title: Quality Program Manager
Company: General Electric
- Business Process Management Systems (e.g. Quality Management Systems, Integrated Management Systems). Work to assess gaps (including internal audits), develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping for quality improvement purposes. Standardization of processes, tools and performance management system.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired expertise to execute functional policy/strategy.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Impacts projects, processes and procedures across Onshore Wind organizations. The role operates with some autonomy, but is focused on execution of activities/provision of advice within an enabling discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Activities require professional judgment, but may require more senior levels of guidance.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Quality & Business Process Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Similar experience in industrial companies
- EU Work Permit
Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net