Job title: Quality manager KYC Den Haag
Job description: Do you have a good command of the English and Dutch language and are you a quality manager with at least two years of experience in Quality Assurance of complex files and five years of knowledge of Customer Due Diligence and Compliance? Are you looking for a new challenge? If that’s the case, Manpower is looking for you! Your knowledge and experience will be rewarded with a gross salary between €80.00 and €95.00 per hour and a direct contract with our client. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Manpower is looking for a quality manager for our client in Den Haag.
What will you be doing?
As a quality manager, you will be checking the Customer Due Diligence files, which are established by KYC analytics and Investment Officers (IO’s). Further on you will be busy with upgrading the quality of files, this is a task you will perform in close cooperation with the KYC Analyst, Investment Officers, the Compliance department and the 2nd line Business Compliance Officers.
You will also perform the following tasks:
- Acting as an advisor and sparring partner for the IO’s and Front Office Department Management
- Giving guidance and coaching to the KYC Analysts
- Participating in deal-team meetings to identify main KYC Risk
- Provide mandatory advice and conditions on all high-risk clients
- Improving the registration, motivation and uniform application of CDD risks
- Ensuring deadlines and making sure decisions are made
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €80.00 and €95.00 per hour
- Direct contract with our client
- Reimbursement of travel costs (this is included in the salary)
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
About the company
About the company
You will be working for a well know strategy and consulting company. With locations across the globe, they are a partner for many multinationals.?At the moment, we can’t give you any more information about your new employer. After you have reached the next step in the application process, we will be happy to tell you more about the company.
In this full-time position, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours. Due to the pandemic, you will be working from home. When it is allowed to go back to the office again you will be working from the office in Den Haag.
You take this with you
- Master’s degree within finance, economics or investment banking
- At least five years of knowledge of Customer Due Diligence and Compliance
- At least two years of experience in Quality Assurance of complex files
- Good command of the English and Dutch language both written and verbally because you will be working with Dutch and English speaking colleagues
- In the possession of relevant KYC courses (for example Compliance Officer)
- Valid Dutch residency and/or work permit, or EU-citizenship
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Living in or near Den Haag, Rotterdam, Leiden or Zoetermeer is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Are you the quality manager we’re looking for? Don’t wait and apply now because we will contact you within two working days!
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net