Job title: Quality Health and Safety Engineer (m/w/d)
Company: Euro Personal
Job description: Beschäftigungsort: Schkeuditz, Leipzig Airport
We are looking for the following for our Line Maintenance in Schkeuditz at Halle/ Leipzig Airport an Quality Health and Safety Engineer (m/w/d).
Its an important role in our growing Aircraft Line Maintenance division providing support to the Quality Manager/Deputy
Quality Manager/Health & Safety Manager in the Day-to-day activities of the Leipzig operation for the Quality, Health &
Safety Department. This role will offer a mix of home and office working.
Ihre Aufgaben als Quality Health and Safety Engineer (m/w/d):
- Ensuring that Bostonair Line Maintenance comply with Part 145.
- Ensure Part M compliance as detailed by supported operator’s contracts
- Ensure that Bostonair comply with the appropriate German Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Reporting all deficiencies of the above to the Quality Manager or their Deputy.
- To ensure that technical information required by Leipzig line engineers is available in a timely manner.
- To advise the Quality Manager of matters affecting the approval held by the company.
- To ensure proper records are maintained as required by legislation.
- To continually review Quality Department activities in relation to the Leipzig operation.
- Ensure that all incidents, accidents, and dangerous occurrences are investigated and reported and introduce preventative measures to avoid any reoccurrence
- To assist with the development of the organisation’s Safety Management System including control of the hazard log & risk register.
- Continuously monitor safety performance in their area of responsibility and undertake regular safety inspections
- Carry out audits, technical reports or Health & Safety reviews as detailed by Quality Manager
- To complete regular checks of Leipzig & Line Station Aircraft Paperwork for completeness, accuracy.
- To monitor overall tool management & calibration at all stations.
- To assist as required with the LEJ authorisation applications and CAD issue including engineer interviews and competence assessments.
- To research and compile training courses in MS Powerpoint for the administering of procedural and
- continuation training to Bostonair Line Maintenance personnel
- Carry out occasional on-site Continuation Trainingsessions at all Bostonair Line Station locations as required
- To assist with the Occurrence Reporting system including the review of occurrence reports and completing
- Investigations &report writing.
- To research & compile Quality Notice Material for distribution.
- To review audit results for deficiencies and report to Quality Manager
- identify and report actual and potential safety hazards as appropriate including risk
- identify and report actual and potential safety hazards as appropriate including risk analysis
- Provide direction to line engineers in respect of Quality issues
- Provide oversight of external audits at LEJ line stations when requested
Minimum Previous Experience:
- EASA Part 66 B1 or Category A -preferable but NOT essential
- Auditor Training.
- Health & Safety Regulatory Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Part 145/ Part M environment
- Experience of working with German Health & Safety Regulations
- Previous Quality experience is essential
- Preferably from a Line or Base Maintenance background
Minimum Additional Training:
- ideally some knowledge/ experience of using AMOS
- HF/EWIS/FTS/Part 145/Part M essentials
- ZUP required/FRAPORT driving permit
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer literate with extensive MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word essential.
- Have the capacity to handle a stressful environment and travel at short notice.
- Ability to work on own initiative while remaining part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Part 145/147 /Part M/Part 66 regulations
- Possible German Health & Safety BIG knowledge would be useful.
- Training and presentation skills would be an advantage.
- Ability to deal directly and confidently with customers/clients
We offer you:
- an unlimited employment contract
- an annual salary of 50.000 – 55.000 € (depending on your qualifications)
- pleasant working atmosphere
If you are not a national of one of the EU countries, we need a copy of your valid work permit in order to consider you.
Seit fast 20 Jahren unterstützt Bostonair die Luftfahrt weltweit als kompetenter Ansprechpartner für branchenspezifische Dienstleistungen in den Bereichen Maintenance, Recruitment und Training. Das Leistungsspektrum von Bostonair reich von individuell maßgeschneiderten Projektlösungen für die Luftfahrtindustrie bis hin zur Vermittlung von fachkundigem und zertifiziertem Personal.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf den Eingang Ihrer Bewerbung ( CV und sämtliche Zeugnisse) über unser Jobportal oder über die angegebene Mailadresse. Sollten Sie nicht die Angehörigkeit einer der EU-Staaten besitzen, benötigen wir eine Kopie Ihrer gültigen Arbeitserlaubnis, um Sie berücksichtigen zu können. Wir melden uns danach umgehend wieder bei Ihnen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir postalisch versendete Unterlagen nicht zurückschicken können.
Expected salary: €50000 – 55000 per year
Location: Schkeuditz, Sachsen
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 22:27:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net