Job title: Quality Control (QC) officer for a steel-framed structures factory in The Netherlands
Company: iPS Powerful People
Job description: Are you skilled at understanding, comparing and reviewing technical plans? Are you well organized with a solid understanding of the fabrication industry? Do you have strong writing skills? If the answer to these questions is yes then you could be our next Quality Control (QC) Officer !
Our client has been in the dredging and offshore industry for more than 30 years. The main scope of work is designing and manufacturing a variety of pipes. The products are made of steel pipes, elbows, fittings, plates, and several other special shapes and parts. The pieces weight between 3-7 tons and complete assembly varies from 20 to 50 tons. Does this sound appealing to you? Then keep reading!
What are you responsible for Quality Control (QC) Officers make sure the work meets the requirements of the plans and specifications. As such, you will:
- Interpret and review shop drawings,
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress,
- Monitor overall technical quality and compliance with design,
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements,
- Educate workers on the required standards,
- Collaborate with other colleagues to improve overall quality.
- EU work permit/nationality as the client is based in The Netherland,
- Fluent English,
- Safety is your top priority,
- Several years of construction experience in relevant trades,
- You understand technical fabrication drawings.
- You are detailed-oriented.
If you’re interested please apply below. If a match occurs we will contact you directly.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net