Job title: Quality Control Executive
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‚day to day‘
Ensure the definition, implementation and management of control mechanisms to ensure quality of the execution and reduce risks along the consumer Journeys (e.g. based on mystery shoppers or analytics).
We count on you to help us excel in the following tasks:
– Design the set of mechanisms and governance model that will enable a continuous quality control driving business continuous improvement
– Liaise with Consumer Journeys Supervisor, Channel Heads, Internal Controls and Compliance Officer to assess potential risks (on quality of execution) within the commercial processes
– Liaise with Commercial Intelligence team to co-design and implement the dashboards that will enable to identify potential quality / risks within the commercial processes
– Manage the 3rd parties that will enable to implement the quality control and risks prevention mechanism (e.g. Mystery Shoppers)
– Provide regular reports on „Business Health“ from the perspective of quality control
Who we’re looking for
– University Degree (preferably in Management, Economics or Engineering)
– 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role
– Fluent in English and Spanish (C1 – Advanced level)
– Valid EU work permit
– Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
– Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills
– A team player mindset and a go-getter attitude
– A curious mind and a very business-oriented profile
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net