Job title: Quality & Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: Founded in 2015, we strive to create a world where people love insurance. One of the 50 most promising startups in the world (according to Bloomberg; 2017) our success is recognized by 200,000 customers and white label partners. We combine the classic with the innovative-our smart technology combined with the expertise in insurance- to make our products unbelievably attractive to the B2C and B2B market alike. With funding led by Portag3 ventures and white star capital, we are ready to reshape the world – with your help of course!
What is this about?
To offer the best in customer experience which is light years ahead of the competition, we are looking for a Quality & Automation Engineer working with our team, to ensure our apps on the App stores are bug free and of top notch quality.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with product owners, ensuring development, documentation and execution of the right case scenarios.
- Ensuring Top-notch quality releases of our application on both mobile and Web platforms by performing functional tests.
- Automating test scenarios and incorporating them into our release pipeline.
- Implementing Quality assurance practices in our product and development team.
Who you are:
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
- An agile thinker: To put it simply, you are always up for challenge, fearless to failures and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
- A team player: You, while being an individual contributor, also think about team goals and help achieve them.
- A fluent communicator: You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
What you ideally have:
- Strong QA & QC fundamentals: You have strong knowledge of SDLC, test methodologies as well as experience as a test engineer in Agile teams.
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation implementation: Along with Hands on experience with Selenium and knowledge of test frameworks like Junit or Pytest, Rspec etc, you bring along your Page Object pattern know-how, and knowledge of integrating test automation in CI and non-UI test automation is the cherry on top.
- Strong Programming Skills: You have strong knowledge of any programming language (we use Ruby), along with deep understanding of basic OOP concepts. Understanding of CS fundamentals and Familiarity with design patterns would be amazing!
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 23:30:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net