Job title: Quality & Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
What is this about?
To offer the best in customer experience which is light years ahead of the competition, we are looking for a Quality & Automation Engineer working with our team, to ensure our apps on the App stores are bug free and of top notch quality.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with product owners, ensuring development, documentation and execution of the right case scenarios.
- Ensuring Top-notch quality releases of our application on both mobile and Web platforms by performing functional tests.
- Automating test scenarios and incorporating them into our release pipeline.
- Implementing Quality assurance practices in our product and development team.
Who you are:
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
- An agile thinker: To put it simply, you are always up for challenge, fearless to failures and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
- A team player: You, while being an individual contributor, also think about team goals and help achieve them.
- A fluent communicator: You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
What you ideally have:
Strong QA & QC fundamentals: You have strong knowledge of SDLC, test methodologies as well as experience as a test engineer in Agile teams.
Hands-on experience with Test Automation implementation: Along with Hands on experience with Selenium and knowledge of test frameworks like Junit or Pytest, Rspec etc, you bring along your Page Object pattern know-how, and knowledge of integrating test automation in CI and non-UI test automation is the cherry on top.
Strong Programming Skills: You have strong knowledge of any programming language (we use Ruby), along with deep understanding of basic OOP concepts. Understanding of CS fundamentals and Familiarity with design patterns would be amazing!
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:24:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net