Job title: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer – Mobile/Django/Automation (f/m/d), full-time in Berlin
Job description: We only accept candidates who have a valid work permit for Germany or are based in th EU and are willing to relocate or travel frequently to Berlin
We are Mika – a VC-financed digital health company based in Berlin. Driven by the vision of improving the well-being and therapy results of cancer patients, we have developed a digital companion for cancer patients: the Mika app. As the market leader in the field of patient support and the first DiGA („App on prescription“) in oncology, we have a rapidly growing, international team and are constantly looking for new talent. We are therefore looking for a Senior User Researcher.
- You’ll lay foundation of Automated Testing for Mika with your choice of tools and framework for native apps and backend.
- Plan, conduct, and document test cases to ensure product quality and compliance with high-level software requirements
- You’ll be JIRA’s best friend & work with Test Management tools to establish traceability between Requirements & Tests
- You’ll create clear and concise bug reports, with sufficient information for the developers to work on resolving the bug in a timely manner
- You’ll be the expert on how our product works and the first to notice when it doesn’t
- Work together with the Product Owner to ensure the quality and timely progress of development
- Keep all relevant testing documentation up to date and available.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent engineering degree
- You worked for 3+ years as a quality engineer and have spent at least 2 of those years designing and creating automated tests on native IOS/Android Apps using Espresso, XCUITest, or their equivalent.
- Have a strong voice to drive and manage quality assurance tasks and projects end to end
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and testing tools
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Python / Java / Ruby etc
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality processes
- Fluent in English, German would be a Plus
Good to Have:
- Strong knowledge of software QA metrics, operations, and statistics
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience with an agile development process
- Basic working knowledge of shell scripting and various Unix command line tools
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks (eg Appium, Selenium)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT or similar tools
- Experience in System Integration Testing
- A dynamic environment in which you can make an important contribution to improving cancer care
- Flat hierarchies, teamwork, an international team and transparent communication
- An awesome workplace at the center of Berlin-Mitte and an environment to change people’s lives
Does that sound exciting to you? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a vision to improve the lives of cancer patients with digital support? Then send us your application documents to jobs (at) mitmika. de – We look forward to getting to know you!
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:05:04 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net