Job title: QA Engineer, Buying & Logistics
- Location: Amsterdam |
- Department: Tech
- Department: IT Development
- Contract: Full time
QA Engineer, Buying & Logistics
As we are scaling up to become the global tailoring expert, Suitsupply is growing in every aspect IT-wise.
Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the Buying & Logistics team and take
ownership on the end-to-end testing of applications within logistics, buying and fulfillment domains.
You will experience a big scope of technologies and systems whilst broadening your testing skills on a
wide variety of business processes. You will be working closely with the other developers in the team,
supported by the Product Owner and our QA chapter.
What can you expect to work on?
- Own testing of a variety of applications & services that cover supply chain, shipments, inventory,
products master data; * Perform Integrations and end-to-end testing, incl. cross-checking within other connected systems (e.g. suppliers, warehouses, POS, backend and front-end solutions);
- Review functional requirements together with the Product Owner and improve acceptance use cases;
- Reporting defects in bug tracking system;
- Document test cases and scenarios;
- Collaborate with other QAs to introduce testing best practices and adopt automation tools and techniques.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a software tester
o Integration, regression, functional
o Manual and automation
o Windows desktop & web apps, API/services; * Demonstrable experience in QA methodologies and attention to details;
- Ability to translate impact analysis into test scenarios;
- Experience writing and executing test plans and test cases with the goal of increasing test coverage;
- Experience with Agile/Scum methodologies;
- Experience with bug tracking and reporting tools e.g. JIRA;
- A personality with high-energy! and curiosity to explore other systems and processes in the company
and aim to incorporate this knowledge in testing for your team; * Experience in SQL, Azure, CosmosDB is a plus;
- Experience with testing supply chain solutions is a plus;
- Experience integrating automation tests in CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- A valid European work permit.
When are you doing a good job?
- Documenting and organizing test cases and scenarios in Confluence or other tools;
- Take initiative and contribute to our efforts of adopting automation testing;
- You have a good track record of capturing bugs that contribute to many successful bug-free releases;
- When we hear positive feedback from the collaboration with our developers and QA engineers;
- You’re increasing your knowledge in the business processes in your domain;
- You’re always looking for continuous improvement and learn from past experiences.
What do you get in return?
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- New office location in Amsterdam
- Ability to impact global customers in over 25 countries, 120 stores
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net