Job title: Python Backend Developer
Company: Cross Border Talents
Job description: Cross Border Talents is searching for a Python Backend for Cloud Environment for one of our clients in Netherlands.
We are looking for a software engineer to join the platform team within a advanced engineering group. One of the activities in the team is to disclose AI technology as a service (AI PaaS). The AI research department focusses on creating, training and wrapping the models. The platform team is providing a microservices based backend implementation, on top of a cloud-based platform to make the models available to the outside world.
Work Description / Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining AI PaaS backend code in Python, including associated automatic tests
- Performing peer code reviews
- Performing (developer) tests on your own code
- Help getting requirements clear and writing down use cases
- Creating and updating SW documentation
- Part of a scrum team
- Project Leader and Department Manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Fluent English
- Authorized to work in Netherlands in the time of application (EU citizen or valid work permit)
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration).
- Advanced practical experience developing Python production code.
- Experience with AWS (most preferred) or other major Cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and technologies
- Advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Experience with Jenkins
- C++ programming experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI related frameworks (e.g. TensorRT, Seldon)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net