Job title: Project Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
Job description: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are the doers. The leaders. The makers. Our teams are hungry to make history, acting with integrity to relentlessly improve people’s lives. It’s time to stop dreaming about the future; let’s build it together.
If you are interested in joining our Talent Community, please share your resume with us. When a position that matches your qualifications becomes available it’s that much easier to connect!
Die ANNAX Gruppe hat 3 Standorte in Deutschland, Schweiz und China mit über 360 Mitarbeiter und ist seit 2018 Teil des Wabtec Corporation Konzerns. ANNAX bietet ganzheitliche Fahrgastinformation im Schienenverkehr. Unsere Kunden befördern Fahrgäste, wir informieren und unterhalten Fahrgäste. ANNAX liefert die technischen Gesamtlösungen, um Informationen zu generieren, zu übermitteln und anzuzeigen. Zu unseren Systemlösungen im Bereich der Schienenindustrie gehört die ANNAX Fahrgastinformation mit vielen bereits integrierten Subsystemen, wie zum Beispiel Sitzplatzreservierung, Fahrgastzählung, Videoüberwachung, Blinden- und Gehörloseninformation, Infotainment-/Entertainmentsystem und weitere. Zu unseren Kunden zählen die großen OEMs der Schienenindustrie, wie z.B. SIEMENS, Bombardier, Alstom und Stadler.
To build our Quality -Team, we are looking for a Project Quality Engineer (m/f/d) at our Munich-Brunnthal location
Key Missions of the position:
- Monitoring and organization of quality assurance in the development and production process of products
- Main contact for customers SQA (Key Account Manager Quality)
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- Management of internal and customer faults (NCR)
- Responsible for all quality related topics in project execution, e.g. Quality planning, FAI organization, larger Q topics within warranty period
- Cooperation with Project management, technical Project management, prototyping, test type and engineering for implementing quality assurance measures in series production to avoid errors and QA process control in the development stage.
- Assisting in the definition and monitoring of the implementation of corrective and preventive measures for internally and externally claimed faults (NCR) in cooperation with Quality and other departments.
- Leading of FAI and other Customer Quality visits and audits
- Manage project Quality documentations and ensure customer deliverables
- Implementation of process and product audits internally and at suppliers
- Development and design of preventive quality assurance measures
- Other tasks as directed by the manager
- Education as an Engineer / Bachelor with professional experience in the fields of Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Automation
- Trained in QA
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good methodological knowledge and reporting
- Fluency in German is a must, very good English skills
- Assertiveness and high commitment, rigor
- Readiness for further educations
- Willingness to travel
- 3 to 5 years in Quality
5 years in operational position in Railways, Automotive or Aerospace
Kindly ask you apply with CV in English language.
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: Brunnthal, Bayern
Job date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 02:55:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net