Job title: Project Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Job description: Our customers carry passengers, we inform and entertain passengers. ANNAX provides the complete technical solutions to generate, transmit and display information. Our system solutions in the rail industry include ANNAX passenger information with many already integrated subsystems, such as seat reservation, passenger counting, information for blind persons, for fire protection, for entertainment systems and others. Our customers include major OEMs in the rail industry.
The ANNAX Group has 3 locations (Germany, Switzerland and China) with over 300 employees and is part of the American Wabtec Corporation with more than 25,000 employees.
To build our Quality -Team, we are looking for a Projekt Quality Engineer (m/f/d) at our Munich-Brunnthal location.
Key Missions of the position:
- Monitoring and organization of quality assurance in the development and production process of products
- Main contact for customers SQA (Key Account Manager Quality)
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- Management of internal and customer faults (NCR)
- Responsible for all quality related topics in project execution, e.g. Quality planning, FAI organization, larger Q topics within warranty period
- Cooperation with Project management, technical Project management, prototyping, test type and engineering for implementing quality assurance measures in series production to avoid errors and QA process control in the development stage.
- Assisting in the definition and monitoring of the implementation of corrective and preventive measures for internally and externally claimed faults (NCR) in cooperation with Quality and other departments.
- Leading of FAI and other Customer Quality visits and audits
- Manage project Quality documentations and ensure customer deliverables
- Implementation of process and product audits internally and at suppliers
- Development and design of preventive quality assurance measures
- Other tasks as directed by the manager
- Education as an Engineer / Bachelor with professional experience in the fields of Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Automation
- Trained in QA
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good methodological knowledge and reporting
- Fluency in German is a must, very good English skills
- Assertiveness and high commitment, rigor
- Readiness for further educations
- Willingness to travel
- 3 to 5 years in Quality
- 5 years in operational position in Railways, Automotive or Aerospace
Kindly ask you apply with CV in English language.
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
Location: Brunnthal, Bayern
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 08:47:31 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net