Job title: Project Manager New Energies (Electric Vehicle)
Job description: Requisition/Vacancy No.
Program and Project Management
AECOM has been appointed to deliver our client’s Fuel Retail’s Capital Development Programme in France. Within this contract we provide Engineering Procurement and Construction Services in an end to end delivery process with a focus on safety and operational excellence. AECOM France is currently building a dedicated team with experts for this exciting programme.
As a Project Manager New Energies you are part of an international and growing AECOM Benefrux team with offices in France, The Netherlands and Belgium and are a member of the Project Delivery Team, reporting to the France Operations Manager. Within this role you provide leadership and management for the project allocated to the required schedule, budget quality and environmental standards. Projects are related to New Energies (LNG, H2, etc) with a focus on Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
Key duties and daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership and management for the development and execution of overall design concepts and intents for all assigned projects related to New Energies. Design includes Process, Civil, Building, Steel structure, piping, equipment, electrical and mechanical.
- Managing execution of overall design made by external stakeholders, through different stages, in accordance with the requirements.
- Managing changes in the project, monitoring schedule and actions taken by stakeholders.
- Managing the process of Value Engineering and any necessary re-design activities.
- Reviewing and checking design according to Technical Assurance Plan, Quality Plans and Environmental Plan and Policies.
- Managing the integration of different designers into the project design.
- Ensuring that designs are prepared taking account of safety for erection and subsequent dismantling
- Reviewing and commenting on all Contractor Quality plans relevant to Design Management
- Any other duties that arise and develop during this project or are needed to fulfill the main role and responsibility as described in this document in a satisfactory manner.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Demonstrated safety leadership – safety is critical, especially for EV, LNG, H2 and other New Energies. It is our culture and our license to operate. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand safety considerations and create a culture of safety around him/her. You have the knowledge to understand HSSE policies and standards and the experience to ensure they are implemented correctly.
- Equipment – able to understand the importance of the equipment and have the technical skills to undertake root cause analysis of poor equipment performance and to make informed recommendations for equipment repairs or replacement in full process-oriented installations.
- Technical expertise – the ability to design, problem solve, and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences all technical aspects of Electrical Vehicle Charger installation, safety and maintenance (e.g. during permit application clarification meetings). Experience in H2, LNG or cryogenic liquids, and multiple years‘ experience in the process industry in management/supervisor and or project management role are a plus.
- Stake holder Management – managing relationships with regulators, and multiple internal and external (partner) stakeholders, to achieve business objectives. Candidate must be able to work without direct authority, in a constructive, respectful way, especially where there are conflicting views or incomplete information.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy Systems, Sustainability, Chemistry or a related field.
- Recognized construction or design qualification (or similar experience).
- At least 5 years experience within Project Management.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
- A leading example in compliance and ethics.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good grasp of IT, particularly Excel and Word.
- Valid driving licence.
- Safety / HSE certification or willingness to obtain.
Experience with New Energies or the Fuel industry.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net