Job title: Project Manager (m/f/d)
Company: Nuromedia GmbH
Job description: You are an experienced project manager with a passion for new technologies and looking for a challenge to bring in your organizational skills?
To expand our team in Cologne, we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) part-time or full-time, as soon as possible.
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.
Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 15 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
As part of our agile and international team you will manage projects in close coordination with division leads, specialists, partners and clients.
- Determination of the concrete project scope from the concept documents and the project order (calculation of the project budget, estimation of the costs, elaboration of roadmaps and milestone updates).
- Organization and planning of resource allocation and coordination with the internal team, customers and partners.
- Ensure unobstructed information flow between project team, external partners and clients.
- Documentation and update of project plans.
- Identifying, monitoring and minimizing project risks and monitoring the milestones of your projects.
- Convincing representation of project interests.
- Developing business plans for key, economical acquisition decisions; in cooperation with all departments involved, as well as presenting these opportunities.
- Development and preparation of documents for acquisition (projects, partners and customers).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration resp. computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Professional practice in project management as well as experience in the media, IT or games industry.
- Ability to structure projects optimally and implement them in time.
- Skills in communication, organization, and building business and working relationships.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English.
- Strong team spirit in managing multiple complex projects with distinct groups.
- Understanding with the process of interactive applications or virtual reality development and the different areas of work involved (interaction design, 2D art, 3D art, programming, texts, sound and music).
- Time flexibility and willingness to travel abroad.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and agile tools.
- Experience with version management (Git, SVN) is a plus.
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts.
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
Not a perfect match? No problem! Just apply anyway and convince us in a personal interview.
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time.
- Modern hardware provided by us.
- The use of current development tools and techniques.
- Diverse and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to work on international projects.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work.
- An attractive salary and holiday scheme.
What We Offer On Top
- Consideration for work-life balance.
- Remote work and flexible home office possible (also after Corona).
- Stress-free way to work: free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required.
- Free drinks in the office.
- Location in a lively, central district of Cologne.
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German.
Location: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:40:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net