Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives
We are looking for a Project Manager to work with our R&D teams to lead the Design For Service projects. Do you have a passion for project management? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
The Project Manager is responsible for for Serviceability design and implementation projects to support growth of the business. In addition, this position is accountable for creating/meeting development schedules and project budgets, as well as communicating program status and escalating issues when appropriate to facilitate transparency.
- Collaborate with program sponsors, cross-functional teams, and other assigned project resources to plan, develop, optimize and execute scope, deliverables, resources, work plans, budgets, and schedules for Service R&D projects.
- Plan the project involving all sections and departments that are shareholders of the project.
- Drive and facilitate project work ensuring that necessary decisions to reach business objectives are made and effected.
- Analyze, manage and optimize project plans, product/project risk, project budgets, and resources/task assignments
- Effectively facilitate cross-functional decision making to deliver effective and timely results
- Ensure compliance with all QMS requirements
- Maintain organizational standards of quality and performance while ensuring compliance with Finance, Legal, Sourcing, EHS and other internal functional support processes
Who you are
- BS/MS Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of seven (5) years relevant project management experience, in addition to 2 years or more years in NPI product development/project leadership and execution
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring of cross-functional project teams and an ability to drive project design plans to completion
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to lead collaborative global and cross-functional teams and relationships in a matrixed organization
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills for driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
- Experience and thorough understanding of NPI product development stage gate frameworks in a regulated environment.
- Proficient with project management principles (e.g., resource allocation, cost estimation, risks analysis) & project management tools and applications software to manage complex project timelines and resources.
- Professional Project Management (e.g. certified by PMI®, Program Management Institute) preferred.
- Fluent in English and Swedish both oral and written
- EU- Work permit
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net