Job title: Project Manager
Company: Pointer Potential Oy Ab
Job description: Project Manager
Elematic is looking for an international Project Manager to work as a member of their Project Management Team. You should speak fluent Russian and English and moderate- level Finnish.
Elematic is a world-leading manufacturer of precast concrete plants, production lines and the related machinery and services. During the 60 years of operation, the company has supplied precast concrete production technology to over 100 countries and to every continent. Turnover is approximately 65 million euros, of which exports generate 95%. The company employs roughly 300 people. Elematic has subsidiaries and sales offices in the USA, Germany, China, Russia, India, and the United Arab Emirates, and agents in over 20 countries.
The company headquarters is located in Akaa, Finland, with production units in Finland and India.
Role and responsibilities
As a Project Manager your responsibility will be to lead and manage international precast concrete equipment projects mainly in Russia and in Russian speaking countries but also elsewhere in Europe, Middle East and Asia. Automation and software are closely linked to our deliveries so a good understanding of these is highly appreciated in addition to technical understanding which comes already through your education.
You will be the single point of contact towards the customer. However you will be supported by a large number of specialists from project engineering to export documentation up to the point the commissioning engineers have completed the project.
You will be part of the Project Management Team where we have five other project managers with +/- 100 projects in hand every year. This means that multi-tasking capabilities and a systematic way of working is an expectation. Elematic is very much a project house and we deliver new equipment through our project process and organization. The size of the projects can vary from a single machine or software to full scale precast factories with various productions lines.
One of your main working languages is Russian due to projects managed and delivered to Russia. We also have other Russian speakers currently working at Elematic. You will also be working closely with many different levels of people inside Elematic as well as with other Finnish companies thus a moderate command of Finnish is highly appreciated.
This is a permanent position initially based at the Elematic headquarter in Akaa. Akaa is approximately a 20 minutes drive from Tampere or Hämeenlinna. At a later stage, it is possible to also work from home, approx. 2 days a week.
Your work will include some travelling, approx. 20-40 days per year, mostly in Eastern Europe.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Single point of contact towards customer until end of warranty period
– Responsibility for project budget and schedule
– Project execution, management and reporting
– Active internal and external communication of the project progress
– Additional project sales
Competences and requirements:
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical, Automation, Civil Eng.)
– Experience of working in a technical project environment
– Active customer oriented approach to manage projects and solve problems
– Good negotiation skills
– Willingness to travel ( 20-40 days per year)
– We expect you to be fluent in Russian, English and have moderate Finnish language skills, requirements in this order if not fully matching
– You have a valid permit allowing you to work in Finland, an EU passport is a plus
– Modern tools and software
– Currently renovated premises
– In addition to an extensive health care package, also private health insurance
– Smartum -benefit (culture & exercise support)
– Possibility to work remotely (i.e. 2-3 days per week) agreed with your head of department
– Food canteen services supported by the employer
– A permanent position with a stable and progressive employer
Expected salary: €3500 – 5000 per month
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:20:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net